Date: Thursday 14 October 2021
Time: 7pm – late (GMT)
Revolución de Cuba, Unit 17, Albert Dock, L3 4AF
Revolución de Cuba
Located in Liverpool’s beautiful Albert Dock, Revolucion de Cuba is just six minutes walk from the conference venue (ACC Liverpool). Join us for some of the city’s best nightlife with live music, fresh Latin-inspired food, Cuban cocktails and some of the finest rums in the world. The venue boasts two floors of rum bar, a sun terrace overlooking the dock, plus plenty of space to tap your toes.
Tickets are £24.50 (£20.42 + vat) each and includes food, two drinks and entertainment.
Social event tickets are available to purchase via the online conference registration form. To complete your registration, please follow the registration link below. If you have already registered for the conference and would like to add a social ticket to your existing booking, please follow the Amend Booking link below.
Smart / Casual. The venue does not permit sportswear, work boots, vests or fancy dress.
Fully accessible bar, restaurant and bathroom on the ground floor. Additional seating has been reserved in the upstairs bar.
Date: Friday 15 October 2021
Time: 7am – 8am (GMT)
Outside Pullman Hotel, King’s Dock, Port of Liverpool, Liverpool L3 4FP
RCGP 5k Fun Run
The RCGP continues to prioritise GP wellbeing, so that you can continue to do the first-class job you are doing to contribute to the safety of the public. Whether you decide to run or walk, we invite you to join us for some early morning exercise, whatever your ability!
All participants should arrive at the meeting point outside the Pullman Hotel, adjacent to the ACC Liverpool by 7am sharp. The route is approximately 5km, pictured below.
Event organisers will lead a brief warm-up before leading participants along the river pathway on Kings Parade. Runners should keep the river to their right down to Brunswick Business Centre, before circling back toward the Pullman, keeping the river their left.
All RCGP Annual Conference 2021 ticket holders are welcome to join the 5k Fun Run free of charge. Please confirm your attendance when completing the online registration form. If you have already registered for the conference and would like to add a Fun Run ticket to your existing booking, please follow the Amend Booking link below
Each participant must agree to the disclaimer and terms and conditions before taking part in the event. All participants take part at their own risk. A disclaimer waiving all claims against Haymarket Media Group, the Royal College of GPs and any party acting on its behalf must be completed by all entrants.
By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation be used to publicise the annual conference and social activities.
- All participants are expected to carry themselves in a manner that is responsible and respectable to the local community and surrounding areas at all times
- All participants must be over 18 years of age
- All participants will be asked to provide an emergency contact name and phone number
- The event organisers are not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of my participation of the event
- All participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including event staff, volunteers, medical personnel, security officers and city officials throughout the duration of the event
- There are no bib numbers for this fun run
- Participants must begin the event during the official recognised starting times
- Footwear and clothing suitable for exercise are recommended. Please bear in mind that it will be dark, light-coloured reflective clothing is advised.