The city region is unmissable with heritage, culture, music and theatre at the very heart of the city. Not to mention the abundance of outdoor space, parks and stunning coastline to explore.
Check out some of the activities available in Liverpool (and surrounding areas).
Glasgow is a city of many talents. From world class museums and galleries, to amazing agriculture, stunning scenic spots and a lively music scene, make sure you explore all that the city has to offer this October.
Thinking of extending your stay in Glasgow? Check out what is on during the week of this year’s conference (Monday 28 September – Sunday 04 October 2020):
- Curious about Glasgow: explore the city centre and enjoy discovering some of Glasgow’s “hidden treasures” on one of the heritage walks, find out more here
- Domestic Bliss: this new exhibition brings together works from Glasgow Museums’ featuring work from 27 artists, find out more here
- Historic Tours of Glasgow University: the University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world, take a tour around the university’s most significant spots, find out more here
Food and Shopping
- Merchant Square Craft & Design Fair: held every weekend, this fair hosts some of Glasgow’s best crafers, from candles, handcrafted jewellery to baby clothes and photography, find out more here
- Platform at Argyle St Arches: Some of Scotland’s best independent street food traders set up stalls every Friday and Saturday, find out more here
- Bridgeton Cross Retail Market: Browse stalls and grab a bargain at the biweekly City Markets, find out more here