Scientific Poster Programme
The RCGP Primary Care Conference & Exhibition 2021 showcases up to 300 posters and papers from researchers and innovators, keen to present their work to the 1,500 GPs, academics and other health care professionals attending the event.
The posters are an essential part of the conference and are prominently displayed in the exhibition hall on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 October 2021, where they attract huge interest from delegates.
Successful poster presenters have the opportunity to upload their poster online which means there is no longer the need to print or transport your poster. The innovative ePoster software is designed to make the upload of your poster possible in just 10 minutes. The posters are displayed on large, high definition 55-inch plasma monitors, while also being accessible on-demand online, in a mobile-friendly format.
All posters will be published online after the conference, unless specifically requested otherwise. This will enable your poster to be available to anyone outside of the conference, visible for 12 months.
Why present a poster?
- Showcase project work and gain constructive feedback to help shape future activity.
- Share successes and failures from which others can learn.
- Exchange expertise and knowledge with your peers – your work could make a real difference.
- Start conversations and collaborations with teams nationally and internationally.
- Refine your presentation skills, promote yourself and your institution.
- Get your poster showcased before, during and after the conference.
- Create and submit a short video to accompany your poster to showcase your work in an oral presentation.
- Build your profile by displaying your work at a prestigious event.
- Receive a certificate to gain recognition for your work.
Submit an abstract for poster display
Period two call for abstract submissions for poster display only presentations are now open.
The deadline to submit will be 23:59pm Monday 21 June 2021
The RCGP is pleased to invite the submission of abstracts for poster display at the 2021 Annual Primary Care Conference & Exhibition. New to 2021, we are excited to announce that the poster programme will be displayed via digital ePoster screens at the conference and displayed via the official conference app for up to 6 months post-event, giving your research maximum exposure.
Abstract submissions are welcome under the following topics:
- Adolescent Health
- Audit or Practice Survey
- Emerging Technologies
- Quality Improvement
- Service Delivery
Abstract submission deadline: 23:59pm Monday 21 June 2021
Before submitting, please read the ‘Abstract Submission Guidelines’. You can download a PDF version below.
Confirmation of receipt & notification of decision
Notifications regarding the status of your abstract will be sent once the review process is complete at the beginning of July 2021.
Instructions for preparation of poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
Abstract submission deadline Monday 21 June 2021
Notification of acceptance to authors End of July 2021
Deadline to confirm acceptance Friday 6 August 2021
Deadline for presenting author registration Friday 3 September 2021