In the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled, we will contact you directly to confirm what options are available to you.
We regret we are unable to refund any delegate travel and/or accommodation costs that have already been incurred, or any administration charges relating to cancellation of travel tickets or accommodation. A copy of the conference terms and conditions, including our cancellation policy, can be found here.
You must check the rules for the country you’re coming from or will travel through before making your journey. Countries and territories are listed as either red, amber or green. The rules for testing and quarantine when you arrive in England are different for each list.
The rules you must follow depend on which countries or territories you’ve been in or travelled through in the 10 days before you arrive in England, as well as the one you’re travelling from.
The safety and wellbeing of our attendees and staff is of utmost concern to us and remains a priority as we move forward with planning the event. Our logistics team will work closely with the venue to ensure that protocols are in place to adhere to government guidelines. More details on these measures will be made available as we get closer to the event. A full risk assessment will be carried out.
The College and Haymarket Media will ensure that measures are in place to facilitate physical distancing in line with the current guidelines, if applicable. This may include a one-way system (if required) to ensure social distancing. There will also be hand sanitiser stations.
In addition to washing your hands regularly, hand sanitiser stations will be readily available throughout the conference spaces, particularly at high-traffic points.
We recommend all delegates wear face coverings on site.
All delegates are expected to have had a double vaccination or negative COVID-19 test 24 hours prior to arrival.
All equipment, including digital screens, microphones and other audio and visual equipment, will be disinfected between each use. Conference rooms will also have an increased cleaning schedule throughout the day.
We have eliminated buffets and open service options which provides a stricter control for food safety.
All attendees will be emailed a badge barcode in advance, to aid fast-track on demand registration on arrival. Please have this email ready on your phone when you arrive at the venue, so that you can scan and print your badge. This process helps to reduce crowding and minimise onsite contact at a number of touch points.
- Larger registration and catering areas
- More seating available so delegates can space themselves out in plenaries and workshops
- Increased distance between stands and aisles
- Enable a no-contact policy (avoid shaking hands)
- Public health messaging will be displayed at the event and shared beforehand to all attendees
- Exhibitors to send promotional materials electronically.
ACC Liverpool is one of this country’s premier conference venues. It has over 20,000m2 of flexible flat floor event space, as well as tiered seating that can accommodate a conference for up to 3000 delegates with social distancing at 1m, and 1,400 delegates at 2m.
ACC Liverpool has produced a full brochure, Rediscover events, detailing how it can safely host conferences during this time. The College and Haymarket Media Group will always adhere to its strict COVID-19 guidelines and policies.
ACC Liverpool has also produced a video demonstrating the safety measures in place. See its COVID-19 secure venue tour.
- You or your staff should not attend the event if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- As a sponsor, you must ensure the health, safety and welfare of your personnel and contractors as far as is reasonably practicable. Please make sure that any staff members or contractors
- are not displaying any COVID-19 related symptoms and have not been tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- have not been in contact with their household who have displayed COVID-19 related symptoms or have been tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- have not been in contact with any other individual(s) who has displayed COVID-19 related symptoms or has been tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- have not been instructed to self-isolate
- Please adhere to all current government guidance on social distancing.
- Please carry your own hand sanitiser. We will have a limited supply available on-site in high traffic areas.
- We encourage you to provide disinfectant wipes and hand sanitser on your stand for visitors to use throughout the conference, to keep high touch areas clean between visits.
- We encourage you to implement thorough cleaning of your stand ensuring a deeper clean before, during and after the show opens each day. Pay particular attention to high traffic touchpoints.
- Please minimise or remove your giveaways and consider sending your brochures electronically. Please do not offer shared bowls of snacks/treats even when individually wrapped.
A copy of the conference terms and conditions, including our cancellation policy, can be found here.